As vehicles age, cylinder heads warp and pit over time resulting in gaskets losing their seal. Worn head gaskets may cause rough engine operation and loss of power, due to degrading compression seal in addition to other critical sealing areas. our head gaskets are tested on-vehicle to ensure optimal performance.
For GM Chevrolet LS1 LS6 LQ4 LQ9 4.8L 5.3L 5.7L 6.0L
These gaskets can also be used with LS3, LS2, and 6.0L iron blocks, as well as 4.8L/5.3L and LS1/LS6 applications
NOTE: Gasket kit only includes what is listed above and does not include intake manifold gaskets.
(1) Gen III Valley Cover Gasket 12558178
(2) LS1/LS2/LS3 Header Gasket
(1) LS Oil Pan Gasket
(2) LS Water Pump Gasket
(1) LS Front Cover Gasket
(2) LS Valve Cover Gasket
(1) LS Damper Seal
(1) LS Rear Cover Gasket
(1) Rear Main Seal
(4) Water Crossover/Block Off Gaskets 12551933
(1) Oil Filter Adapter Bypass Gasket 12611384
(2) Knock Sensor Grommet 12558177
(2) Multi-Layer Steel (MLS) Head Gaskets for LS9 engines
- DESIGNED FOR THE TOUGHEST CONDITIONS – Engineered for hardworking vehicles that operate in severe conditions.
- STRONG AND DURABLE – Severe duty steel core gaskets designed slightly thicker to accommodate for machined surfaces.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS – High-grade stainless armor enhances strength and corrosion resistance while proprietary coatings enhance sealing and anti-stick properties.
- DESIGNED FOR IMPERFECT SEALING SURFACES – Engineered and manufactured specifically for the repair environment to help seal imperfect sealing surfaces.