Shipping & Returns
Will usually ship within 3 business days of receiving cleared payment. Once shipped out, an email will be sent to you with tracking number. Please allow additional 3-7 days for delivery.
* This includes most orders, however, large orders or those requiring vulcanizing/assembly may take longer. If your order is urgent and must be shipped same day, please contact us to verify.
SHIPPING & HANDLING CHARGES
- All purchases from VERYSEAL.COM will be shipping FOB via FEDEX、DHL、UPS or 4PX.
- Shipping and handling is included in all shipping pricing.
- Tariffs, Customs and Taxes are included on international orders.
- Back orders are typically shipped in 1-3 weeks. You will be contacted.
- We will notify you of extended lead times for special orders or back orders.
Freight (Shipping Charges)
The freight is calcualted by weight and country. Different products and address will of different freight. You can check at the cart page.
Import duties, tax and charges are not included in the price listed or freight. These charges are buyer’s responsibility.
ESIMATED SHIPPING TRANSIT TIMES
- DHL (5-6 Days)
- All orders at VERYSEAL.COM are processed and sent to warehouse at the time of order.
- Stock Items are normally shipped out within 24 hours of receiving the order (weekends excluded)
- Orders not yet shipped out are left in “Pending” status until the order is shipped. After the order is shipped, we will notify you that the order has been shipped and the order status will be changed to “Shipped”.
- You can check the status of your order at any time by logging in to your account that you have registered and ordered with.
Please Contact us for Return in 30 days.
Please note parts must be in original packaging and in new condition. Parts will not be accepted for return if they have been installed or not in new condition.
- No returns are accepted without prior authorization, email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return authorization number.
- This policy applies to purchases made from VERYSEAL.COM.
- Due to the nature of our product, Return Authorization is required and needs to be obtained from VERYSEAL.COM before you return your item.
- Special Items, Custom Items, Non-Stock, Expidited and other items may not be able to be returned, please inquire within 30 days of invoice.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days of invoice.
- 20% restocking charges (minimum of $10.00) or other return fees may apply.
- When the item is received and inspected we will either issue refund or issue store credit.
- Hydraulic Cylinder Seal Kits are NOT returnable once the package is opened.
- Any return product not prior approved will not be credited and will be discarded as used.
- Buyer assumes all costs of shipping the returned item or items.
- Shipping charges are not refunded.
The Seller (VERYSEAL.COM) is not liable for any damage caused by the product to the Buyers premises, Buyer, or any other people that may encounter the product through misuse of the Buyer or through any defect of product therein. The Buyer accepts said product at his own risk and specifically agrees that he shall hold the Seller (VERYSEAL.COM) free of any liability attendant or attributable to the placement of said product on the Buyers premises. The Buyer shall be responsible for all damages, which said product might sustain or cause by fire, accident, theft, and/or misuse by either the Buyer, his agents, employees or any other person who may be upon the premises where said product is located. By purchasing products from VERYSEAL.COM, you the buyer agree to these terms and conditions.
* Brand names, Trademarks, Copyrights and Patented Products: Any use of any Trade Marked names, brands, products or words that refer to those products and their respective companies are by reference only, and by reference does not imply that we are associated with them in any way or any of the items we list or mfg. are derivative of their mfg. or marketing processes. For any industrial parts we sell, they are aftermarket parts and are offered as an alternative to the OEM parts as a cost effective alternative. Any and all words of trademarked products and uses of such, either alone or in combination, are intended only to refer to the original company and-or its products for comparison only and not intended to create an impression of our company being related to, our items created by or we being licensed by any such company or legal distributor of said products or manufacturers.